Request Meeting Space
The Hope and Healing Center & Institute serves as a community resource by providing meeting space to nonprofit groups whose mission aligns with the Hope and Healing Center & Institute. The HHCI is a great place for a board meeting, lecture, workshop, conference, or private meeting. If you are interested in using our space, please review our rental policies and fill out a booking request form below.
The Auditorium offers seating for 104 guests and has a projector, screen, and *microphone capabilities.
The Hamill Classroom offers seating for 40 guests with tables, a projector, screen, and whiteboard.
The Board Room offers seating for 16 guests with tables and whiteboard.
- Auditorium $500 (4 hours)
- Hamill Classroom $250
- Breakout Rooms/Board Room $100
- Projector/screen: $75
- Drinks (coffee, tea & water): $2/person
- After Hours/Weekend Staff Fee: $25/hour
*The Hope and Healing Center contracts with HSSAV for audio visual needs and is a separate fee paid directly to HSSAV.
Additional offerings at no charge:
- Directional signs
- Flip chart with easel and markers
- Rolling white board with markers
- Serenity Garden for prayer, meditation or lunch
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
*If you would like to hold an event outside of those hours there will be an additional fee for staff to be present*
Nonprofit partners who utilize our space:
- Alliance of Community Assistance Ministries (ACAM)
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Avance Houston
- Be an Angel
- Bo’s Place
- Cenikor Foundation
- Children’s Defense Group
- Cornerstone Recovery
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Depression and Bipolar Alliance Houston
- Easter Seals Houston
- Hope of Shades
- Hope for Youth
- Houston Hospice
- Institute for Spirituality and Health
- Interface Samaritan
- More to Life Houston
- New Heart of Texas Open Door Mission
- Palmer Drug Abuse Program
- Second Baptist
- Serenity Retreat
- Simmons Foundation
- Teen and Family Services
Request Meeting Space
Please fill out a booking request form below.
Contact: Liz Crockett, Office and Events Manager